Acton Gardens Phases 8.1 and 8.2 Public Exhibition
The public exhibition was for phases 8.1 and 8.2 which are proposed to be built where Barwick House, Carisbrooke Court, Ludlow Court, the South Acton Working Men’s Club and No.81 - No.95 Brouncker Road currently stand.
The afternoon and evening exhibition was really well attended and the team were so pleased to see so many residents and neighbours coming along to ask questions and provide feedback.
If you weren’t able to make it to the event, all the exhibition materials can be accessed in the links below. If you would like to return any comments or feedback on the proposals to the Acton Gardens team, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 on Friday 8th November 2019.
- Board 1 – Acton Gardens: Current Successes And Progress Update
- Board 2 – New Phase Overview
- Boars 3 – Vision and Principles
- Board 4 – Scale and Massing
- Board 5 – New Homes
- Board 6 – Inside The Home
- Board 7 – Character and Appearance
- Board 8 – Landscape and Amenity Space
- Board 9 – Landscape and Amenity Space
- Board 10 – Next Steps